Page can not be displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

r33d

Solid State Member
i have 3 computers on network at home, all computers are using windows xp pro, and are connected to NTL broadband using a Linksys wireless router.
i use to use internet explorer as my default browser but i have recently changed to Mozilla Firefox. And i am having problems with my internet banking with the co-operativebank www.co-operativebank.co.uk.

when i click to log in at the top left and chose personal account login

""" http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/cgi-bin/Launch_personal.cgi?banking """

it comes up with a page saying "The page cannot be displayed" i have also tryed accessing it using internet explorer on the other computers but i also cant get on it with this.

I cant see it being a problem with installing mozilla though because one of my computers on the network has only ever used Internet Explorer and not mozilla.

I have contacted the bank and they cant suggest anything, i have cleared tempory internet files, and all the things that it tells you to do on the support section and still i have no luck.
i have also contacted Linksys online support and they couldnt suggest anything either.

the only thing i could think it could be related to is my ISP or my wireless Router. I didnt have trouble logging on a couple of days ago but now i cant access it.

Could any one please help me out on this

Thankyou

sounds like a problem with their server. try back again in a couple days.

you dont have any problem with any other websites correct?
run browsing to a page that runs off a cgi script, if this fails contact your isp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom