Online Hist. Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandy408

Beta member
So I'm taking this online history couse because I dont have time to take it at the college. Recently we had an exam, while I was taking it, my internet disconnected for a second and the professor said to message him if that happend, cause it looks to him that I logged off and on again and that it'll look like cheating. So I mesaged him and told him what happen and told him I was gonna finish the test anyways, after several messages back and forth, he told me that the test went through BUT the essay part of the test wasn't there. The test is 50 Multiple choice questions (50 points) and 2 essays(25 points each). Basically he told me that I would expect an automatic F. I asked him if I could send him the essay portion again, he said that he needed to check with technicians if it's possible when I send the test that the essay portion didn't go through.

Cliff Notes: I took a test online, got disconnected, told the professor what happen, he said ok, the test went through anyways, but he said no essay was included. Asked him if I could send the essay part again, he said he has to ask technicians.

My question is to anyone that knows about html's, is there any possible way that when I submitted the test, that the essay didn't go through? The format of the test was, 50 multiple choice that are set up like a survey:
nf.png

The essay portion was set up like making a xanga entry or making a new post or something if you know what i mean. Please tell me that the all mighty intraweb could mess up from time to time and it's POSSIBLE that it didnt submit my essay, it's worth half the test!

i would think they should be able to tell if they received the whole test or not. it like if you got a letter in the mail, but the bottom portion was sliced off; this would be your disconnect. but if you got a letter in the mail with a blank space at the bottom, it'd seem the you didnt fill it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom