Odd issue, i website loads strangly

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronJones

Beta member
I kept getting an network timed out message when i visited this site. GameReplays.org - Replays, Strategies, News, Tips and Tricks for Multiplayer Games - GameReplays.org. I assumed they had server issues. I know this not to be the case now because i used a proxy server and ask people if they could ascess it fine. Ive enguired around and they said check you host file and clean the DNS, this has not helped.

I also pinned the adress and got 2 replies from 4 pings
The situation has gotten better with the website loading, but very tempermental and very rarely its shown hows its meant to be shown, normally it has graphics missing. No one else is having this issue.

Could someone tell me what i could do to solve this, i would really apricaite it.

Thank you

disable any firewalls and test the connection.

whats your network hardware? is the modem directly attached to your pc or is there a router between the two devices?

If the pc is connected to a router, try attaching the modem directly to the pc and test. if the connection is better then troubleshoot the router config. change switchports or wireless frequencies and /or channels.

otherwise, call your isp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom