Nothing in Network Connections folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

strydR_

Solid State Member
I'm really not so sure what happened but I'll go through the actions made that I think maybe related.

Yesterday windows wanted me to update this file, which was taking such a long time -_-" lol. In the end It didn't end up updating coz i kinda forgot about that when I turned off my pc to go to bed, when I woke up my dad said that when windows was starting up it just froze on the wallpaper, so i just simply restarted the computer...something my dad didn' realise he cud do lol :p.

Anyways, once windows loaded normally no lagging what so ever

An error from Spyware doctor emerged:

An error occured while loading Spyware Doctor. You may not have enough administror priveges to run this application .

(the administrator im assuming being my brother's account)

I noticed at the bottom right hand corner the Netgear wireless icon along with any network icons had disappeared...opened up the internet no internet connections.

I want to the network connections folder...NOTHING THERE at all rofl......

right now im on a different computer everything is fine..which is also connected to the wireless.

thank you!

I'd suggest logging in with and Administrator account (you should only really have one for safety reasons) and trying to reinstall any software that came with your wireless router (which I'm assuming you have). That should take you through the set-up process and that should fix your wireless problem.

If you are running a regular LAN network or connection to your router try going through the Network Connections options and select the new connection wizard.

thank you ill see how it goes....btw when i ran XP in safe mode....then restarted PC normally nothing wud work right:

cud not copy and paste.

cud not run games that used to run before - fatal errors.

it seems as though its running in safe mode still? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom