no power

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgray

In Runtime
opened my case to check my fans and i can't power back up. the switch is on at the power supply and all was fine previously. any obvious solutions i'm overlooking?

Did you just clean this computer and it won't turn on?

Anyways you might want to check if you plug everything in correctly.

i didn't unplug anything except the power supply. i just blew dust out of the case. i unplugged it once to clean the dust and check a fan. i plugged it back in to make sure all was well and then had to unplug to put it back int pc desk. it wouldn't power up.

Check the switch in the back make sure its on. Make sure the the F-Panel power connector is in tightly and in on the right pins. Make sure the wire is connected properly to the Button in front of case. Make sure all motherboard connectors are propperly and tightly down in correct position.

i got this off another forum and it worked. thanks for the help. i'm back up now.

unplug the power cable between wall outlet and power supply. open case and unplug the power connects from the power supply to the motherboard. be sure to unplug all the power leads...many new boards use two power connectors. remove the cmos lithium battery. wait a minimum 3 hrs. reconnect power leads (do not plug battery back until you verify that the machine boots up properly). power up the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom