Networking lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrdwstfll

In Runtime
hey guys, i dont think ne one knows this but i am a kid still in high school lol. I am in a club FLBA = Future Business LEaders of America

I am competing in Networking concepts, can anyone give me a good site or online lessons on the basics of networking, in the next week ill be able to get a test and show you waht kind of questions they put on the test, but right now I'd like to just get started off... any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanx

Jared

Well, I, too am in FBLA, and I took the Networking Concepts test last year at state. It was somewhat more difficult than I expected. I was expecting a test over network terms and technology, but much of the test was composed of questions where they give you a situation and you need to figure out what the network problem is or what would be the most ideal network setup for the particular scenario.

Last year I had little training in networking, but this year, being a Junior, my school offers CISCO courses. Possibly you could talk to your school on getting a CISCO Academy account for you so you can read the liturature provided by them.

Good luck man.

Also... the site we use to access the CISCO materials is:
http://cisco.netacad.net

computer networking..

reverse.. ill see u in orlando.. im gonig no matter what.. im a state officer in NY

Jared

Yeah, I went to nationals in computer concepts, i which got 1st. I also got 6th in technology concepts, 7th in business math, and 8th in introduction to business. The year before I went to nationals in Java programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom