networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhondal5553

Beta member
I have to tell you i am very uneducated in this so i do need help! I have a main pc in bedroom and husband has a wireless notebook in other room, which he has routered together. I would like to see what he does on that laptop. I want to see chat, dial-up chat and e-mail. How can i do this, i know it is probably pretty simple but i cannot figure it out. Can i please get some help?
Thanks

You need to install the keylogger on his computer. The VNC software you will need to install the server on his computer, then install the client on your computer in order to view his computer. You probably need to do some configuration to his computer to get it working and hide the software, if of course you don't want to get caught.

tight/VNC

I have downloaded this and i have gone into the program files and there are all these files. I do not know what to do next? Do i do anything? Where do i find the way to view what the laptop is doing? I guess i need a step by step instruction because like i said i am not to knowledgeable about what to do next or find what i am looking for.
PLEASE HELP
thanks
rhonda

You can disable the icon on the bottom right if you like it to be a secret. VNC will run as a service on Window, so it won't actually be listed in msconfig or any startup folder making it quite invisible for the average person to catch it. However she will first need to know how to properly configure it in order for it to work and without getting caught.

A keylogger is what it's name implies. You will only be able to record what the person is typing. She wants to be able to read his email so you need tightvnc because it has the features to view the laptop from her computer.

i must not have it enabled because there is no icon in the right tray. This is where i need to start from and i feel lost
rhonda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom