Network Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a pretty harmless one... but make the call yourself.

Rename your computer to "Name of your high school"

at the CMD prompt... type: "Net Send (computer name) (message)"

Net Send computername ACCESS DENIED! #010e0ccc900. You do not have sufficient access rights to enter this area of Knucklehead High Schools network! Your IP address and MAC have been recorded. Do not click OK or close out of this message. Doing so will FDISK the computer and you will be responsible for damages. Please report to Mr. ITteacher for further instruction.

be creative....something to that effect will make someone sweat bullets because they really didnt do anything wrong and the message will be from your computer name, in this case, you renamed your computer to the name of your highschool.

Datazing said:
Heres a pretty harmless one... but make the call yourself.

Rename your computer to "Name of your high school"

at the CMD prompt... type: "Net Send (computer name) (message)"

Net Send computername ACCESS DENIED! #010e0ccc900. You do not have sufficient access rights to enter this area of Knucklehead High Schools network! Your IP address and MAC have been recorded. Do not click OK or close out of this message. Doing so will FDISK the computer and you will be responsible for damages. Please report to Mr. ITteacher for further instruction.

be creative....something to that effect will make someone sweat bullets because they really didnt do anything wrong and the message will be from your computer name, in this case, you renamed your computer to the name of your highschool.

hehe thanks man. I think I'm gonna give that one a try/ I'll go and do it on my lunch break :)

Even though i disagree with what your doing, you could always get a remote administration program to take contol of a computer. You will have to install a program on the computer you want to take over but it's fun (I do it to my sister frequently hehe)

Also, if you plan on doing something on your school network, get someone elses name and password or you will definately get caught. Just be careful

i think you should upload a virus onto the public folders file, and name it something interesting that all the kids would want to open. then when they open the file, BAM................ haha i didn't mean for u to actually do that but with the knowledge of a skewl kid. he's prolly gunna do that.

haha, great idea yashar. your probobly right though, this genius will go and to it and get himself expelled

I used to use a scan software to send large amount of packets to an outside internet site, and the packets will overburden the school router, and I was watching people staring at the never-growing progress bars of their browsers.

u know what would be funny. if this kid was readin all these posts from skewl and his teachers were monitoring what he was sayin and junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom