network project

Status
Not open for further replies.

malgorzata

Beta member
hi, i need a help with designing a network for a final project. i need your help!!! you can e-mail me for the details. i'll pay for this. miecz11@yahoo.com

this is what i need to do.
Your current network consists of:

· 45 workstations
· 2 network printers
· 1 Novell 4.1 file server used for file and print sharing.
· Internal Email is supported using Novell Groupwise on the same file server.

The current network is an Ethernet switched network supported by a Cisco 3550 – 48 ports switch. All network nodes are 100 MB Fast Ethernet. All current traffic is IPX.

The CEO requested that Internet access be implemented within 90 days and wants a detailed design and plan for the implementation of that Internet access.

That Internet access must allow:

· Web surfing for all users
· Email to external/Internet
· A new company Web server that must be accessible from the Internet. A consulting company has been hired to develop the web content; you must provide the hardware necessary to host that server.
· 5 new remote telecommuters that have Internet access via DSL must be able to connect and have access similar to the on-site users.

The CEO already signed an Internet access agreement with an ISP. Under this agreement, the ISP will provide a full, dedicated T1 access for $900 per month and provide you with a registered, non-portable, CIDR class C address space (199.22.99.0/24).

The ISP does NOT provide any equipment for the termination of that T1. If requested the ISP will provide DNS services. The ISPÂ’s main DNS servers are 14.1.2.3 and 14.1.2.4.

The report must minimally include:

· Design overview and diagrams.
· Description of the design solution and how it will function.
· List of required equipments and software including manufacturer part number and cost.
· IP addressing Scheme.
· Filtering lists for any firewall implemented.
· Implementation plan.
· Any assumption you made in the design.
· …. Any other information you judge useful.

Hmmm, this sounds like some kind of school project. Shouldn't you be doing your own homework, rather than paying someone else to do it for you? Maybe, instead of asking people to do a whole report for you, you could ask specific questions if you are having trouble with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom