Network Drivers

KerrWaugh

Beta member
Hello I recently uninstalled my Windows 7 Starter and swapped it out for Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) but my problem is that my computer is not going online. I have reinstalled my drivers from the disk containing my all of my drivers which I used first time I set up the computer and it worked perfectly. But this time its not working I put in my wifi adapter and at first I just thought it was the wifi adapter but I ordered another wifi adapter and its not working so my question is how do I fix this? It would help alot if someone linked me to Network drivers that would fix this.
My computer has a AM1 Gigabyte motherboard im not sure anymore specifications about the mobo.
I have a AMD Sempron 3850 APU
4GB Corsair ValueSelect RAM
My Wifi Adapter is the TPLINK WN823N

Please can you help! I am hopeless when it comes to drivers ive been trying to work this out for the last week and ive been having to play on a laptop!

Get the drivers from Gigabyte's site - don't use the discs if you can help it.

Post the full model (and revision #, printed on the motherboard itself in one of the corners) of your motherboard. Either that, or do the following:

Open up Device Manager
On everything that has a yellow exclamation mark, do the following:
Right click -> Properties -> Details tab
Post the following info for each item that has a yellow exclamation mark:
Under "Hardware Ids" in the dropdown, it should have something like VEN_####&DEV#### ; post that section, where #### = some alphanumeric combination.

Thank you all this has helped! I installed the drivers for my Motherboard and also my TPLink Adapter and it fixed it! Thank you so much no more Low Settings CSGO 25fps! I have given both of you guys some more rep.

Back
Top Bottom