Netgear Wireless Card

RoadrunnerNBiggs

Baseband Member
I purchased a Netgear A6210 Wireless USB Adapter Card for my desktop, and it has been running fine since last year. Yesterday, though, I had an alert that stated a new driver was available for my Netgear Adapter Card, so I installed it.

After the installation, my adapter card stopped working immediately. I've tried uninstalling the driver, and reinstalling it through the netgear website, and the closest I get to is the Netgear Genie telling me to press the refresh button on my wireless router while the Netgear USB Adapter Card is blinking its WPS light within 2 minutes...I pressed it and nothing happens.

What else can I do? PLEASE HELP, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY DESKTOP PC!!!!!!! I DO EVERYTHING ON IT!

I have a driver support app that lets me know when my drivers are outdated...is this what screwed me up

Probably...that's why you shouldn't use any "driver updater" programs. I'd recommend getting rid of it.

Anyway... to try and fix it... Open up Device Manager -> Find your Netgear wireless card -> Right click -> Uninstall... -> Also check the box that asks if you want to delete the driver -> Reboot -> Reinstall the driver from Netgear's website.

Back
Top Bottom