Need help setting up PFSense.. Quite the n00b; despite my understanding of VPNs ..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I've downloaded the latest Ver. of PFSense and installed it on my Rack. I am very much new too the overall capabilities of PFSense and what it can achieve.

Despite my understanding of VPNs I'm am baffled by it and have no idea were too start.

When I was presented with the set up wizard I did not know weather too input my ISPs DNS or my VPNs or something like Google. Thats how much I know.

I'm curious if any one can guide me to understanding how this works. I have two NICs on my Rack Mount but even under standing that when I started out with this was a major problem.

Very much the newbie to this.

If anyone is able to offer any advise or guide me threw the set up of the open VPN I'd be grateful or even post a guide if you can.

More of a Cor thing since I haven't used pfsense in forever.

I in boxed c0rr0sive and I'm gonna give it a shot today. I need too go messages and do things to day but later on I'll be sat in front of my PC most of the day hopefully so again hopefully I'll get this up and running.

I'm really interested in it PP, I've been watching YT Videos on it and managed learn quite a bit but if I can route my Home Connection threw my PFSense Server I'll be a lot happier.

Its more of an interest than a necessity. I just like too learn about these things. Keeps me occupied. :D :p ..

Back
Top Bottom