Need Help on A research Paper topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCheerios

Beta member
Ok i have to right a research paper on networking and programming about reaching my career goal of becoming a game programmer.......and be able to right a 12 page research paper about it

id prolly end up writing a paper on what i learned in school and maybe what i expect in the workplace.

school & experience. you could prolly throw in some lengthy explainations of some projects you did.

ummmm i cant make a 12 page research paper and have 8 sources about that unless u know any online pages that give lots of details about game programmers and how they use networking and programming in the office.....the networking is the hard part since in programming u dont do networking (networking being like configuring a router....i mean a real router where you have to log in and use all the commands like with the real cisco routers). and i have to do this to get my certificates well its part of it

give detailed reports on how to setup the network and how to code the program. Start with theory, materials needed, implementation, testing, and statistics. Sources? Cisco books, Net+ books, Programming Manuals, Data Structure Books.

edit: throw in a network diagram and flowchart and you know off two pages right there.

IAM_7154 said:
http://www.termpapers-on-file.com/

..that is if you dont mind cheating

i almost feel like removing this post.

do your own research.....it doesn't hurt to ask people for resources....but jeeezz......to pay for it? just to pass a paper? what next? pay for it to land a high paying job that I could have deserved on my own education? rediculous. have you even looked at the website? clearly, it seems as if they need to buy one of their OWN papers on creating a eye-catching website with an attractive design.

IMO........write your OWN words. it's worth it. don't bother cheating. it'll get you nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom