Need help with this networking problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ekÆsine said:
not to rain on your parade, but this sounds like a job for a professional to handle not just something to chat about online or over the phone.

granted mike is very good, he cannot explain everything to you unless he is there to see whats happening.

if you are the professional responsible for this work, sounds like you are in for a trip.

I couldn't agree more, you'lll need a professional consultant to visit, analyze and implement everything. I don't know what good this will do but....I'm willing to throw a little 10 minute draft together.

Ok, I sent you a draft. Like I said.....not sure what help that'll be. Hope the company you're working for doesn't have a tight budget. ;)

-Mike

Thanks.

I'm not networking a company (thank god). I'm just trying to help a friend out. I got one more question. What all equipment would be needed to do this project?

Are you going to be doing this yourself? If not, who will be doing the actual work? You're going to need a nice big spool of CAT5e cable, a crimper, some RJ45 terminators, a few switches, a couple of small-business routers, some fiber, fiber terminators, NIC for every node, etc. This is a big project that is going to cost a little bit of $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom