Need help With Netlimiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i got it now man thnx very much abt ur helping

but

do u know how i can limit the bandwidth of all network from my Pc only ( without needing 2 do anything in others pc's)

let net limiter go
say another solution if u know plz

thnx 4 ur help man

nope, applications aren't going to be able to do this.... only a router would be able to do this.

If MIGHT be possible to place a computer between the router & modem and limit traffic from there.... but I am not 100% sure about it.

Out of curiosity, what kind of connection do you have (cable, DSL.... and what speed)? Also, how many users do you have on your network?

Ethereal_Dragon said:
nope, applications aren't going to be able to do this.... only a router would be able to do this.

If MIGHT be possible to place a computer between the router & modem and limit traffic from there.... but I am not 100% sure about it.

Out of curiosity, what kind of connection do you have (cable, DSL.... and what speed)? Also, how many users do you have on your network?

i cant get wat u mean by placing a computer between the router and the modem

i think the router iz the same device called ADSL modem

i have ADSL connection , Speed 2 MBps Down stream and 1 MBps UP stream

i have 30 thirty users in my network

thnx for ur replies

is this an office setup?? If so, forget about the 'computer between the firewall & modem'.....

Do you have a hardware firewall?
What kind of router / switch are you using at this site?

Ethereal_Dragon said:
is this an office setup?? If so, forget about the 'computer between the firewall & modem'.....

Do you have a hardware firewall?
What kind of router / switch are you using at this site?

noo i dont have a hardware firewall

the kind of router iz ADSL REPOTEC router

and the switch has the same kind REPOTEC

thnx 4 ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom