Mototech drivers please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowcaster

Beta member
I have a mototech pcmcia network card and i have lost the drivers disk for it, i tried the drivers from the mototech site and they dont work. The card says that it is an ME320 (on its lable).
If anyone knows where i can get drivers for this card or has drivers that they can send me if they have this card please post

Already tried those

I already tried those drivers and they dont work :(
is there anyone else that has the drivers for this card?

Shadowcaster are they not working because you cannot install the drivers or what is the error you receive or experience? i tried downloading that file and it goes at less than 1kb/sec, wtf?

Yea...me too. But I waited a while and found all the drivers for all OSs. I think the d/l took about 20 minutes or so.

-Mike

I have 98se

I'm using 98se, i downloaded the me320 driver and it does not work with my card.
I had no real probs gettig the drivers (just real slow) but 98 just tells me that it can find the right drivers. I extracted the archive and told the hardware wizard to look in the win98 folder that the archive has but that did not work. I tried most of the other dirs from the archive but they all come up empty :(
I think that the best thing would be if anyone knows someone that has this card (or has it themself) and could upload the drivers from the disk.
I dot mind downloading drivers but the ones on the site dont seem to work.

Does anyone know if mototech is a rebrand of somthing else or if another companies drivers would work with the card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom