Modem Bonding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

genxingcapsule

Solid State Member
Hi i have two modems one from lucent and the other one is from US Robotics 3Com i have heard something about modem bonding but i have never found answers to my questions or or they were ambiguious first of all i have 2 modems no porblem of 2 connections with isp and hope if modem bodnign works i will install another phone line . ok so i have my questions as follows

1: Should bonding the modem help me increase my web browsing speed and pages load faster and by what percentage ?

2: Should modem bonding help me in voice chatting over yahoo msn skyp paltalk .........

3: should bonding help in downloading streaming medai or it will play as with one modem ?

4: does bonding helps in increasing the download speed when using P2P applcations such as Kaza , LimeWire , iMesh, eMUle, eDonkey...etc etc

5: is it necessary to be connected to Just one isp to have a successful modem bonding or i can use one connection with one isp and the other with another isp ... in case if one isp does not allow me to bond together two modems? should that isp get to know by doing so that i am using bonding ??

Please help me with this. any one out there who have practically "enjoyed" bonding ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom