Maybe you guys can help problem with security camera system on network

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangan

Beta member
I know this might now be the best place to ask this but here we go maybe you guys can help you all usually do.

Ok so i have a ip addressable camera system. The camera system requires only 1 ip. I have 5 static ip's from Att. 108.71.203.49 is the ip for the camera system. 108.71.203.52 is my computers ip and 108.71.203.54 is the gateway. I can see the cameras if i type 108.71.203.49 in internet explorer from inside the network but when i try to view the cameras from outside the network it does not work. If i ping 108.71.203.49 from outside the network i get no response. If i ping 108.71.203.54 the gateway from outside the network i get a response. The port for the cameras is 9000 which i have open i believe in the router. The camera system is a 4 camera system. I believe this is a router issue or something like that. Im not sure. The camera system is hardwired to the router with a cat5e cable. Like I said I am able to access the camera system if i am using the same network the camera system is on but when i go home from my business i am not able to view from there. Any ideas? my phone number is 314 221 2428 if anyone could walk me through or have any ideas. Motorola Wi-Fi Business Router model 3347 through att. Att came out and setup the router but their stupid and well long story. i tried 108.71.203.49:9000 that didnt work i tried 108.71.203.49:80 too. I have forwarded port 9000. We were provided 5 outside static ips. yes the camera system is connected to the router/modem and yes my computer is too. Like i said i can see the camera system through my computer when i am connected to the network, but when i leave the network and go to an outside network it does not pull anything at all as if that address does not exist.

Hi Dangan, I believe I can help with this, Do you still need help? Also you could call Motorola support for help with this at 1-877-466-8646.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom