Looking for someone "in the field"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
Hi, I'm looking for someone who may hold a position in some sort of networking company or ISP, or maybe someone who's knowledgeable with a university background in such a field.

I have a term paper to write for school in the form of a feasibility report. It's an introductory course that focuses on technical writing. It is by no means an advanced level course and the tasks and assignments are fairly straightforward and simple. We are to choose a small town or city and identify a problem related to our field. Although I'm in mechanical engineering, I figured providing Internet connectivity to a small and isolated town might be something straightforward enough to tackle. Having to choose something "in our field" is not strictly enforced, merely encouraged. We have to look at the available options and break down and compare these options through certain criteria.

Essentially, I'm looking for someone who can allow me an interview. The interview can be done through Skype and will be recorded. The recording will be shared with none other than myself and the professor, if privacy is an issue.

Please let me know either by posting in this thread or by sending me a private message.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom