local area network

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomer

Baseband Member
Hi guys and girls as the case may be,I finally got my port forwarding to work and now I am faced with a new problem.Now finaly other people on the net can access and play in the games i serve(Black Hawk Down Team Sabre),but now I cannot join these games with my other pc that is on my LAN,I can join A game on my other pc if I just serve on my LAN but I cannot serve a public game and join it with my other pc at the same time.Any suggestions????

boomer said:
Hi guys and girls as the case may be,I finally got my port forwarding to work and now I am faced with a new problem.Now finaly other people on the net can access and play in the games i serve(Black Hawk Down Team Sabre),but now I cannot join these games with my other pc that is on my LAN,I can join A game on my other pc if I just serve on my LAN but I cannot serve a public game and join it with my other pc at the same time.Any suggestions????

It has been a long while since I have done such a similiar thing but from what I can remember I believe I had to fire up the game client as if I was goin to play over the Internet rather than a LAN game...make sure that I point the client to the IP and port number that people from the Internet would use to access my server...in this way the port forwarding rule should redirect you back to your internal network and allow you to join the game as if you were an external player.

thanks seringas,but can you tell me how I can direct my second pc to do that?I just don`t know how.thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom