Linksys Wireless Print Server WPS54G and Xerox C2424

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruX

Beta member
I consider myself to be somewhat decent to setting up networks, and even the wireless networks, but on the following scenario I feel slightly incompetent.

I have a completely wireless Linksys setup in the office. Eight computers with PCI adapters wirelessly connected to the Linksys WRT54GX2 router. This all works fine with the exception of one computer never finding the signal even on this router (if any ways to get a stronger signal, I'm all ears).

Here is another issue, which is the main one... I have a network printer (has the 10/100 port) which is the Xerox C2424, and the WPS54G wireless print server. I am wanting everyone in the office to be able to print onto this printer wirelessly. That is where the problem begins, setting it up, configuring, and getting it to work.

... I'm sure many of you have had installation issues on this before and if you have, would you mind offering suggestions? It seems that the Linksys guide is a little broad and wants me to lug my gigantic printer near the cable modem and router, which is located up high near the ceiling!

Do any of you have any solutions?

Thanks,
bruX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom