Linksys Wireless Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely so, and if you did not mean to communicate in a condescending manner, then I honestly apologize.

Yes, I may not have quite understood his meaning, however a forum is not the best way to help people as you can't just ask a question and five seconds later they have an answer.

I ditched the router I was given. I use an OpenBSD computer with PF. This allows me to view anything I desire. It's just simply not a problem for me, it used to be, back when I had satellite Internet, it was ridiculous!

Again, I am sorry, and I hope we have a better relationship in the future.

I've been watching you post since your first post on here.... :) I can't wait to exchange information honestly. I can already tell how intelligent you are :)

however a forum is not the best way to help people as you can't just ask a question and five seconds later they have an answer.

You should come join ToV in the downtime you have. We have a lot of experts there as well.....more of a "Wind down time" forum with a couple dedicated Ventrilo servers.....we take the word "forum" and make it actually mean "community".....and we argue like brothers and sisters....it's great. Of course this is ALL in conjunction with TF. TF is great.

set up mac addressing,and input all your pc mac address, n the 1s that havent dont have access to the router. that way only the pc you trust. it works i do it when friends come round thinking they can use it with out be knowing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom