lanschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use your home computer and STOP trying to get around things. You shouldn't be using school or business computers for your personal use !

What do you mean get around lanschool?
Is this like a teaching program for teachers to demonstrate to students how to do something on each computer on that lan?
I would have to know more about this program first, but this is sometimes hard since the program is already installed on every machine and you are in a limited account I suppose. You can always turn the computer on and off, lol.

lan school is used for the teachers to broadcast information to the students, except ours isnt made for windows xp, so its slow as ****!

Lanschool is more of a "Big Brother" app... You have a view of all the machines in the room, or in the range of the Lanschool application.

Lanschool is quite good it's abit like "netop-school" it is bigbrother for lans!

There isn't really an easy way around it!

you could try ending the application name in "taskmanager"

Hi
I try hit but the Lanschool program automatically reopen it so...
I can also just uninstall it on some computer but not all the batch, that's why I want to know a way to change the channel.
thanks

No Idea, I haven't run lanschool only netop-school! and being a meber of IST for my school I don't no if it is wise to tell people how to get around the apps even if I knew lol!

why do you want to close it anyway?

Lanschool

I want to stop the screen blocking from the admin computer.
It's just a way to do my homeworks in the class when the
teacher explaining something not essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom