Juniper Firewall Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Network:
Network Adapter Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection

Can someone find me the right driver? I think the info above should cover it. If you need anymore just ask.

Why do we have to find it? We can only do so much for you, before you have to help urself.

Learn to use google, goto intels website, SEARCH AROUND!!

I found a download but i can not seem to find it again. It was from network-drivers.com It worked and ran and installed but it didn't help my problem.

Its not the cable.. I made it myself but all I have to do is disable and enable the network. N e other last suggestions?

Is that host having issues a laptop? If so, check the power management options. It could be that it is shutting down the NIC to save power.

If it is a PC, do you have a different PCI NIC that you could try? Perhaps swap one out from a different PC.
Have you tried using a different LAN port on the router?

No its a desktop. I could try a diffrent pci network adapter thing. And no its not the port I have tried it before. Will the new PCI network card be hard to install? Not physically but like to setup the network?

No, shouldn't be. Just a simple matter of putting it in a PCI slot (with the computer TURNED OFF), starting it up, and installing the drivers for it.

It is POSSIBLE that the setup might be difficult, as a Juniper Firewall isn't really something you would find in a SOHO environment, but if you weren't able to configure it, I couldn't imagine that the network is too complicated. (hopefully using DHCP).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom