Javascript links problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, the only problem is i cant find the way to download the latest version of IE, if you could post a link that would be most appreciated, thx for helping :D OH yeah, the other stuff didnt work either... until i get IE working again, im usin firefox... :p

Oh...Go here to download the latest version of IE 6.0 and refer to my previous post point no. 2 :D

-- Edited --

Steps:
1) Reinstall IE from the link post just above or here
2) Install/Reinstall your Java Referance
3) Install JavaScript engine in your computer here or the direct link here
4) Reboot your computer
5) Try and see if javascript links work

Sorry to keep askin u stuff, but how do u uninstall IE, beacuse it wont reinstall because I have a more updated version... :/

• While you are logged on as an administrator, click Start, and then click Run
  • In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK
  • Locate the appropriate registry subkey, right-click the IsInstalled (REG_DWORD) value, and then click Modify
  • To reinstall only the Internet Explorer 6 browser component on Windows XP, use the following registry key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}
  • Change the value data from 1 to 0, and then click OK
  • Quit Registry Editor, and then install Internet Explorer 6

Article can be found here.

Unfortunately that didnt work, Im usin XP Professional, it still says that it wont install because the software I have is a newer version..... Which is wierd... it says, "Setup has detected a newer version of Internet Explorer already installed on the system.

Setup cannot continue."

:/

Hmm..this is as far as I go...I don't know what to do eh...take is easy on IE, i personally use firefox tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom