IRC VHost

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may get better feedback from the network's forums or another IRC forum (perhaps a forum for the client you are using). You may be connecting to a network that doesn't allow 3rd party vhosts or you may be using the vhost incorrectly. I'm not sure what you are expecting, but perhaps you may find more with similar interests and/or questions there. A lot of us may be able to speak intelligently about vhosts but in order to marry that feedback to your particular details, you may what to check there.

You may get better feedback from the network's forums or another IRC forum (perhaps a forum for the client you are using). You may be connecting to a network that doesn't allow 3rd party vhosts or you may be using the vhost incorrectly. I'm not sure what you are expecting, but perhaps you may find more with similar interests and/or questions there. A lot of us may be able to speak intelligently about vhosts but in order to marry that feedback to your particular details, you may what to check there.

Rizon definitely supports VHosts, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I don't have to configure anything in mIRC do I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom