IPX routing in vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
I want to play an older game on my home network, but i can't seem to find how to enable ipx in vista anyone know how to enable ipx in vista?

Are you sure you need IPX/SPX ? That is for Novel netware and maybe Macs. IPX/SPX is not available in Vista, although NWlink is, it is a form of ipx/spx

@LA1
Some older games require IPX/SPX for network play. I can't for the life of me remember which ones. But I do remember that they were needed.

@TheEnd187
Which games are you needing this for? There may be updated versions don't require IPX/SPX.

im trying to run urban assault it uses dx7, my fav game ever:) i've looked but can't find the drivers for vista

no i mean the game urban assault is using direct x 7 lol its about 10 years old, at least vista doesn't have a dx conflict, but still cant find ipx updates or anything

yeah nothing but tuts to make copies i've been readin around google and i guess im screwed or maybe i'll have to do a dual boot.

"The MPAA defines a home theater as any home with a television larger than 29" with stereo sound and at least two comfortable chairs, couch, or futon. Anyone with a home theater would need to pay a $50 registration fee with the MPAA or face fines up to $500,000 per movie shown."

I just read that, the Church I go to has a parents night where ppl can drop off the little ones and show them movies while the parents do what ever. The Church was informed if they continued to show movies w/o a lisence they would be fined.

I remember back in the 90's when the RIAA wanted to charge businesses that played radio music into more than one room from a main "set". I think they were even going to have a squad in I guess a golf cart with a flashing yellow light on top go into businesses and fine ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom