INternet issue question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
i have a quick question im wondering if this is possbile or not. My girlfriends computer is running off of dail-up my question is it possible to chagne it so it wont mess with the phone line so she can be on the computer and the phone at the same time. with no problems is there a way to do this with dail up.

NO there is not a way. But there is devices that allow you to break into the line and use it for max 30 seconds before you get kicked off dial up. But it still affects the internet usage when you do it.

There is no way to do that,but there are services that take messages while you are surfing the net.There are so many specials going on high speed Internet so don't be cheep and get your self a better connection.

dude's i havea great fast dsl myself but its my GIRLFRIENDS COMPUTER THAT HAS DAIL-UP i have told her to get dsl but she has to wait awile.

heatgeek32 said:
yeah i have my really fast dsl for $19.99/month for one year, with one year contract!! and i got free equipment too!

no one cares.

and some people (like me), can't get dsl like you can because we live in an area that doesn't offer it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom