Internet connection problem - Hijack This Log Attached - Please Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markcoop

Beta member
Hello -

I've just reinstalled my XP operating system by deleting the partition and reformating the drive. I have successfully installed XP and my other programs and also installed SP2 and all the other updates from Microsoft. This is where my internet connection problem started.

Initially after the reinstall I was able to connect to the Internet with no problem, however now I'm having serious problems with my connection.

Each time I connect to the internet it display's the page / pages with no problem for around a minute but then is unable to display anymore. Every page comes up with the 'This Page Cannot Be Displayed'. I'm also unable to access emails or anything - it's as if I've been disconnected. Although my connection icon on my taskbar still states that I'm connected. Very bizarre!!!

If I reboot the PC, I am able to connect for another minute or so and then it goes again! I thought it was a possible Spyware issue so have run the most up to date versions of Ad-aware and Spybot but to no avail!

I've posted a Hijack this Log, could anyone please help shed so light on this problem and suggest a way of fixing this???

Thanks for taking the time to read this - I hope you can help!

not there..... :)

Kinda like bringing your truck somewhere to get it fixed and forgetting the truck :)

Ya don't say static? i think some one is talking from experience with a fourwheeler though.... (dont post back to that unless you have a solution as well)

Ok here is a way to fix your problem. (ofcourse it is not guarenteed :))
go to:
Start -> control panel -> network connection -> right click the icon -> hit repair

free scans may also help you.

what kind of connection do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom