Internet Connection Keeps Dropping help

Status
Not open for further replies.

deziking

Beta member
Ok so past few days the internet connection has been dropping, yesterday when I was on xbox live play COD: Beta the connection keep getting timed out so it would kick me out the server, same thing today. Also when someone talks on the phone it interfers as well and you can't talk back to person for a few minutes. Even if I play counter strike source on pc for a minute or so it lag then your back to normal. Then yesterday I formated the computer and got rid of everthing but its like the same thing. I have comcast cable with vonage + wired router. I use the 50ft cat wire from the router in my room to the living room for the xbox. So how do I fix this little lag that I keep getting? Is there a way I get record this and see where the lag is comming from? i'm really not too good with computers. Thanx!

I think its your ISP, if your saying you have completely erased the hard drive of your machine there wouldnt be a software problem you might want to call your ISP and figure out whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom