Internet/Connection Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

william232

Baseband Member
hi,all

i have an acer laptop its an aspire 1694wlmi laptop at the begining of this year i made my laptop setup so i can connect to the internet at my course but now since i dont oftern use my laptop on the internet it has been connected to the internet since but now since i want to be called to connect to my router and home network especially when the network cord is plugged in how come and how can this be fixed?

i got my mum to have a look at it and she thought it was hacked but i wasnt cuz i had a firewall on since i have gotten it,but now when i try to create a new network connection to connect to an exist one it doesnt allow me to do it how can i fix this?.

when i go into internet options the ip address is pointing to

http://10.0.0.1/

that is what i got my tutor to tell me so how can i make it so it allows me to connect my laptop on my home network??

You have a basic home network setup?

Modem>Router>Computer?

Open up command prompt, type ipconfig /all

(to copy, right click on command prompt, select mark, highlight the results, press enter). Paste the result.

You need to provide more information, tell us the model of the router, what type of Internet connection, what version of Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom