interfernce

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassantaan

Solid State Member
am doing now my training at a company in canda....

in the office there are two wireless connections...one names "apac" which is seen by all employees in the compnay...and one only for the office ..names"link"..for this secind one..am using a linksys router...on my laptop..am using a D-link wireless card

i used to get connected to 'apec' automatically whenever i booted...but now i dont want that anymore...so i removed it from the wirelssconnections list...and i turn into 'link'..but to do so..i also should disable the option that windows cofigure my connections.....coz if i leave it..the 'link; does not appear on my list when i press view wireless connections..

problem: when i do so..not aways do i succeed in connecting to 'link'...plus that sometimes when i do....'apec' keeps connecting and thus disabling 'link'..

any feedback could be helpful...

thx...

Leave "apec" in your list, because it's just going to keep coming back. Instead of removing "apec", when you are in the preferred section, highlight it and select properties, then go to the connection tab and uncheck "Connect to this network automatically when in range". Then move the "link" up the list and make sure the same feature is check for the "link" instead of he "apec" so that it will connect to "link" automatically when you start up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom