Im a tech consultant want to know about Networking

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know if you have been enrolled in the cisco curriculum they have a software simmulation called Packet Tracer. Idk if its free to the public but it is decent and its made by the people who write the CCNA test so you cant go wrong there

The Packet Tracer application is free, but only for people who is associated with the Cisco Networking Academy. However there's no limit or anything on the installation or application to stop others from using it. ;)

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark."

The repetition of 'tech consultant' and 'technology consultant', as well as basic typing errors and a complete lack of knowledge of the subject at hand... Methinks we're being spammed to display a link. So said link has been removed and said author is now on my watch list.

Trotter said:
Methinks we're being spammed to display a link...

Didn't even see the link to begin with.

I've been waiting for techking to post the homework question that he needs help with.

My question was going to be, how does someone how seems to have no technical knowledge become a tech consultant? If this is actually someone in a position looking for help, I hope you can learn via osmosis, cause there is no such thing as a "fast tutorial online about networking"... Well, that combined with the fact that there was NO technical info given about the problem, and Trotters post... I would think its a spammer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom