I want a GMAIL messenger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Lord

Baseband Member
I want gmail to create a downloadable messenger like yahoo and msn...

I suggest that, all who are for my cause, should send emails to gmail that suggest creating a messenger.

I also think that they could use a media service like "yahoo music"

I have been useing gmail for almost a year and I love it, but they really need a messenger. the only way that I was able to use one was when I used my gmail acount with .net access* to sign into windows messenger...

idk bout the music...
but i wouldn't mind another messenger, problem is there wouldn't be many people with it doubt.
but idk it would probably be better than msn yahoo and aol... all of them have a major flaw or 5.

ok, people Gmail = google

and google has a messenger program.

its called: gaim

its what I use, it is kinda like trillion but I dont think you can talk to people from MSN and AIM at the same time. (never tried)

On beta news a couple of months ago there was an article talking about Google and Mozilla joining together to create a new messenger, but I haven't heard anything else about it.

I went and looked at gaim...
It doesn't look that great, I really think google needs to create a gmail messenger specific to the service itself. I am sure that they could out do msn or yahoo by far.

Seria said:
ok, people Gmail = google

and google has a messenger program.

its called: gaim

its what I use, it is kinda like trillion but I dont think you can talk to people from MSN and AIM at the same time. (never tried)

I use GAIM too

Gaim is open source, and not made by google.

gaim is an open source project made specifically for linux users. If you're a programmer though, I wouldn't think it to be very hard to spruce up the code a bit and make a windows based messenger out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom