I need a VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Beta member
At work I am working on a project that will connect to a vpn for a customer. However, the customer has not setup the vpn yet, and I do not have another vpn to connect to and therefore cannot test the effectiveness of my code. I tried connecting to my school's network, but it is setup so only a specific client can access it. I need to be able to access by using the built in windows client.

This isn't so much a questions as a request, if anyone has a vpn setup already and they could make an account for me, I would really appreciate it. I don't need to really do anything on the vpn, I just need to test that my code can connect to it and I may need to make a few small txt files will go on the space. It's not much that I need, but I just can't find anything online that could help me in this situation.

If you could help me out with this or if you have another solution, I would really appreciate you input. Thanks.

-Kite

Thanks, I sent that link to one of my coworkers and they setup a vpn at home for me test the code on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom