I keep disconnecting from BF2 Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet-X2

Baseband Member
Ok, every time I connect to a server in BF2, I can move around for a good 2 seconds, then it freezes, I get a "Your connection to the server has been lost."

Also, apart from that, my mouse starts to lag, and my sound starts to get choppy. And my computer starts to slow down to. After a system restart, it's all good again. I can still use the internet, and I can still use programs like X-Fire and Teamspeak which I don't get disconnected from.

I use bellsouth DSL as my ISP.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

EDIT: I've had BF2 since december, it was working fine yesterday, but today its not. I'm pretty sure it's only me because I saw people playing in servers. I tried many different servers.

Also, on my DSL modem, the Internet and Ethernet ports keep flashing from time to time. Takes them a while to get stable. They stay lit up for a minute or so, and then begin flashing again.

im sorry to tell you this but BF2 SUCKS , completely unfinished codding leaves us fans with disconection problems, bad compatability with virtualy everything,,,, cough, mkay,,, try reinstalling and patching the game again,, that usualy works for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom