I have internet, cant download

caccij

Beta member
I have a inspiron 1545 running windows 7 home premium . I have IE 9 and google chrome. IE goes on line with no problems, google chrome says theres no internet connection. I cant download from either of them, it says theres no internet connection. i have a wireless router, a dell wireless 1397 wlan mini card. when using the cards utility i get a message, the wireless router/ap for your net work is working. you will not be able to connect ton internet. although you ma haey be able to connect to your local network. contact your local administrator or installer for assistance. I have internet, partially but i need to download real bad. Any help id apopreciate it. thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
No security program. no mcafee, and no firewall. i would have one if i could download.

The wireless router/AP for your network is working, but your computer is not able to use an IP address to connect to the Internet. You will not be able to connect to the Internet, although you might be able to connect to your local network. Contact your network administrator or wireless router/AP installer for assistance.

As well, start, cmd, then type ipconfig and press enter, and tell us what that outputs. We need to know if you have a default gateway assigned

Back
Top Bottom