How to upload or find ftp client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thought I had it made....here is what it says when I try to open it:
FTP root at www.wichitafallstexaselks.com
To view this FTP site in Windows Explorer, click Page, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer.

Maybe it opened on tother computer because thats where I have it?????

This is what it says: FTP root at www.wichitafallstexaselks.com
To view this FTP site in Windows Explorer, click Page, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer.

The first time I click on the link it prompts me but when I go to sign in it goes to the above statement.

This is IE7 im assuming, on the right in the toolbar you'll see page, if you click that when it asks you will see open ftp in folder view, click that and it should prompt you again. then you will see the folders hopefully.

Note:IE 7 has an annoying habit of remembering ftp login info, so if u wanna clear it clear out ur temp files.

OK Now I am HAPPY:)..Thank oyu again, and YES unfortunately it is ie7, I really do not like it......... , but now I can get to the page wonderful !!!!!!!

Good Happy is good.

You know you can uninstall IE 7 from add/remove progs and revert back to IE 6. :D

Well I wanted to but heard all different things, such as "It can't be done, or you won't be able to get ie6 back, sounded silly, but hey what do I kno w;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom