How to redirect hotmail to exchange server account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not allowing to send on exchange

it says

You can forward your mail to one other e-mail address that ends in hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com, or is part of Windows Live Custom Domains.

You have to go into Exchange to configure this. I don't have time to give details right now but I will later, heading off to work. Do you have permissions to go into Exchange on your network ?

That would be how you would do it to forward from exchange to a hotmail account. Not the other way which is how I believe the OP want to do it. Trying some redirects of my own right now.

Edit: very strange that hotmail will not let you forward to other accounts. Gmail will let you do it.

What is your need to have your hotmail account forwarded to your exchange email account? Why not just use your exchange account full time?

I think pop3 connecter on exchange will pull the email from hotmail into exchange.

Yes I have a access to exchange server

That would be how you would do it to forward from exchange to a hotmail account. Not the other way which is how I believe the OP want to do it. Trying some redirects of my own right now.

Edit: very strange that hotmail will not let you forward to other accounts. Gmail will let you do it.

What is your need to have your hotmail account forwarded to your exchange email account? Why not just use your exchange account full time?

EDIT: I'm wrong. Youre right, Hef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom