How to hack hotmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmouddisi

Beta member
Hi...

my friend had hacked into my hotmail account. I want to pay him back because he blackmailed me and sent bad stuff to my ppl on my msn list. I am a 100% sure that he doesnt have my password and my secret question is impossible for him to answer it. there must be a way!!! Does anyone know how to hack hotmail or his email??? PLEASE

he may well have your password, in which case change it. Or you may have just accidentally left yourself signed into your account.

It is also worth pointing out that spoofing an email takes very little effort, it is just a case of modifying the source address which can be done in a number of ways (which i wont go into for obvious reasons!!). I can think of many other legal ways of getting back at your mate perhaps they might be a better approach!

I've coded an email proggie in php that spoofs emails. It's very easy to do. There are many ways your friend could have gotten into your account besides your secret question; such as a key logger.

I'd suggest a legal method of getting back at him. One time I installed vnc on my sister's computer and started typing random letters every few minutes. She got really mad, because she thought they were typos. haha, that was funny.

That's an example of a legal but good and funny way of getting back at someone. Plus, it's pratical! Hacking hotmail is just stupid. Think up a clever and better way of getting back at him, and it'll be all the more humiliating to him.

Obtruse_Man4 said:
I've coded an email proggie in php that spoofs emails. It's very easy to do. There are many ways your friend could have gotten into your account besides your secret question; such as a key logger.

I'd suggest a legal method of getting back at him. One time I installed vnc on my sister's computer and started typing random letters every few minutes. She got really mad, because she thought they were typos. haha, that was funny.

That's an example of a legal but good and funny way of getting back at someone. Plus, it's pratical! Hacking hotmail is just stupid. Think up a clever and better way of getting back at him, and it'll be all the more humiliating to him.

My friedn mike did something to me at school and how could i do that vnc would i have to go over to my friedns house and install it myself.

You'd have to install vnc server on the "target's" computer and vnc client on your computer. Remember though that a little icon comes up on the taskbar showing the program running.

You could also turn windows messenger server on on his computer. Then just send a couple of messages to his IP. haha, I've done that before too, and it's a lot easier to setup than vnc. Turning on windows messenger server does expose some security flaws though, and opens him up to spam. There are many other things you could do.

I could write a tutorial on how to do this stuff, but I'm not going to. If anyone wants more info on this stuff, I suggest you google it. Just a little bit of reading and you'll be able to figure it out on your own.

nah dont bother thats all i needed to know nah all he did was slap me in the head and screamed out bald *** i dont care about that but like 50 ppl were there vnc client will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom