how to get rid of searchmiracle.com and what's swrlb

Status
Not open for further replies.

sm43

Beta member
hi,
I've been taken over by searchmiracle.com . it's taken over my browser actually. everytime, i go to a search engine, i automatically get directed to searchmiracle.com ... i can't even go to mail.lycos.com or mail.yahoo.com and check my email - everytime i go to these sites - I almost immediately get directed to searchmiracle ... it's really really frustrating ... searchmiracle and other sites/companies like it ought to be reprimanded for such behavior... I don't even know where I got it from ...

also - what is the process sblrb.exe for? It constantly interacts with the Internet - and is constantly getting picked up by my firewall - thanks ...

Saad

try ad aware six or seven you should be able to get it from www.download.com then once you have downloaded it update as soon as possible the reason for it taking over is spyware i have tried a few programs to remove but ad aware has been the best most others do a search of your pc and then tell you to pay to have it removed spy kindom so just try adaware and let me know

you only had to say it once :p

I've had good results from using Adaware along with Spybot S&D

switch away from using internet explorer and use Firefox.. that will help alot too

Getting rid of elitebar

Just go to searchmiracle.com, scroll to the bottom, and click uninstall. Elitebar is removed. They're actually really nice about it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom