How?? Free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt you will get FREE satalite internet...

You might be able to find Wi-Fi hotspots that offer free internet, but it would likely be near a coffee shop like Star Bucks, or in a city... If you are not near a city, it is unlikely that you will be able to connect to a hot spot.

I don't know your specific location (and it really shouldn't matter if using satelitte), but you could just use google and search for "satellite internet #location"!

Steve

Call phone companies. They usually offer broadband. Here in New York, Verizon is does phones and internet. Cablevision does TV, Phones and Internet. They can direct you the best place.

Ethereal_Dragon said:
I doubt you will get FREE satalite internet...

You might be able to find Wi-Fi hotspots that offer free internet, but it would likely be near a coffee shop like Star Bucks, or in a city... If you are not near a city, it is unlikely that you will be able to connect to a hot spot.

I thought Starbucks makes you pay.

I googled it - it lists what you need in order to access the wireless internet and it says:

A T-Mobile HotSpot account, or you can buy a pass online from the welcome page in store.

I wasn't sure if Starbucks was free or not.... go figure I guess... lol. I know that there are some places that have free hot spots...

Ethereal_Dragon said:
I wasn't sure if Starbucks was free or not.... go figure I guess... lol. I know that there are some places that have free hot spots...

Definitely. The reason I know that is because I tried to use Starbucks wireless internet (thinking it was free) and it was restricted. :p

Move to SF, you'll get some free WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom