how to create a network????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: how to create a network????

caesar said:
Why would you want to share a dialup??? When DSL is $14.95 mo.

Unless you can't get DSL.?

I have this setup but with DSL.

ap

Disregard, I seen the later responses.

YOU Say ~

He says
dsl is $500 per month

Read the post before answering

Yes I did, Read Man.

I'm referring to my post, you have to read first instead of posting from ignorance.

ap

caesar said:
Yes I did, Read Man.

I'm referring to my post, you have to read first instead of posting from ignorance.

ap

Isn't that a bit ironic. You made a mistake of not reading a post prepelly, yet you are telling others they must "read first instead of posting from ignorance"

dnoch said:
Isn't that a bit ironic. You made a mistake of not reading a post prepelly, yet you are telling others they must "read first instead of posting from ignorance"

No thats you telling me to read REMEMBER??

I guess that went right over your head.

I think the time to close this thread has come, unless you need more time to read?

ap

the easiest way to do is to get a cheap ethernet wire and connect both things, i m sure that both of them will have a ethernet card if they are new. make sure they are in a same domain, use my briefcase and if needed type \\computername\c$. there u have total control of ur pc. if u aren't satisfied, there is an exe in sys32 under win to transfer computer's settings.

hope that answers question

caesar said:
No thats you telling me to read REMEMBER??

I guess that went right over your head.

I think the time to close this thread has come, unless you need more time to read?

ap
Dude, RELAX!
No-one is after you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom