Help to remove babylon toolbar

lannisters

Solid State Member
I'm having no luck these days.
I'm troubled with babylon toolbar, it takes over my chrome homepage somehow while i even did not install anything last month.
I tried to uninstall it, but luck, it will come back soon.
The other day someone in yahoo answers give me a removal guide link: [Solved][Get Rid of Babylon search toolbar]How to remove Babylon search toolbar(Removal Guide)
But it requires to download a new antivirus, so is there a simpler way to remove this everyone hated toolbar? :mad:
My OS is windows XP, Please help!

I'm having no luck these days.
I'm troubled with babylon toolbar, it takes over my chrome homepage somehow while i even did not install anything last month.
I tried to uninstall it, but luck, it will come back soon.
The other day someone in yahoo answers give me a removal guide link: [Solved][Get Rid of Babylon search toolbar]How to remove Babylon search toolbar(Removal Guide)
But it requires to download a new antivirus, so is there a simpler way to remove this everyone hated toolbar? :mad:
My OS is windows XP, Please help!

Open up chrome and go to the little three bars for settings. Open Settings > Extensions > Click the trash bin > Your done! However you might have to set your search engine again. Same thing go to settings > Scroll down to search > select google or whatever engine you use. Hope this helped a little

Open control panal, select 'add/remove programs', click on it, check and see if babylon is listed, if it is, then click on it to remove.

That is all you need.

Back
Top Bottom