Help Please (Script Error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mando

Beta member
Hey everyone i have a problem in my web browser,every time when i visit certain websites they dont work properly,the page is not displaying correctly as if it is in a lower version...it's more damaged (no pics and the website's menu,texts,etc... are displayed vertically without pics )

I think that it is a script error (i suspected the java too). I took my brother's laptop to let the check boxes in the browser's tool/internet options/security (internet,restricted sites,trusted sites... be the same as his laptop. After i finished that i restarted my PC and the websites worked succesfully but by the time passed while i was surfing the net i discovered that the problem returned although i didnt change the tools BUT I tried to focus on what I'm doing to see what was the cause and I didnt do anything except disconnecting from the net and returned it back...

So plz i need your help & support

thx dude i already downloaded them and I cleaned my PC using both, but I wonder why you told me about them ... I suffer from my net browser problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom