Help PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

partystarter21

Beta member
OK i have looked everywhere i am tryin to play need for speed underground and i cant race becuase im gettin a message saying my firewall is on i have no Firewalls on i turned the one on the router off , windows firewall off and zone alarm firewall off and im wondering if this problem isnot my computer but the person im racing if anyon knows a link for a firewall test to see if i have an active firewall Please post it

partystarter21 said:
OK i have looked everywhere i am tryin to play need for speed underground and i cant race becuase im gettin a message saying my firewall is on i have no Firewalls on i turned the one on the router off , windows firewall off and zone alarm firewall off and im wondering if this problem isnot my computer but the person im racing if anyon knows a link for a firewall test to see if i have an active firewall Please post it

You're still behind a router, doesn't really help if you turn of the firewall of the router like SPI or whatever type of firewall feature you are referring to. The NAT features on your router prevents other people from knowing your inside network therefore you must use port forwarding to tell it where to direct the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom