Help a noob GURUs, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortThrow

Baseband Member
Hi im new to this site and ive tried searcghing but i guess i suck at it. so flame if youw ant but id appreciate some advice

So im running firefox wth my cleaners as spywaredoctor and adaware, but when i scoll on either IE or firefox i get hella lag, ive tried everything i can think of to fix it but i havent had any luck. Please offer me up some advice, thanks.

Well one, you posted in the wrong section, and two your spelling is horrible. If you're going to post, please make it understandable.

As for scrolling in your web browser - do you mean the middle scroll button on your mouse? Do you have the latest graphics drivers installed? Have you checked the settings for your mouse?

Yes, i do mean the middle scoll button on my mouse, but it happens when i use the scroll bar on the browser also. I havent checked the mouse settings because the problem only occurs while browsing internet. But the one thing you mentioned was latest graphics, being downloaded, where would i find those? Like i stated I am new to this forum and am not aware the proper place to post topics, i saw "Internet" and figured it was a good place to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom