Hello, afterI reset my computer password, I can't connect internet

Suunlly

Beta member
Hello, I forgot my Windows 7 password and I've reset password with a software downloaded on CNET, when I created a reset disk with my USB and reset my computer, and login it, I found I can't connect the internet, I don't know why? any suggestion?

What software exactly did you use?

Wireless or wired internet? Are you getting an internal IP (check by running ipconfig in Command Prompt)?

It's weird. Which program you download to burn a reset disk? or try install the network drive to see what happens.

Hello, i'm crazy!! I used iSeePassword Windows reset tool to create a USB reset disk and recover my forgotten Windows password:
This: http://www.iseepassword.com/how-to-reset-windows-7-password.html

it did really reset the password, but when I login my computer, I found I can't connect internet, is there something wrong with this reset tool? And what can I do next?

Hello, i'm crazy!! I used iSeePassword Windows reset tool to create a USB reset disk and recover my forgotten Windows password:
This: How to Reset Windows 7 Password with or without Reset Disk

it did really reset the password, but when I login my computer, I found I can't connect internet, is there something wrong with this reset tool? And what can I do next?

Like I asked - wired or wireless?

Open up command prompt and run "ipconfig" (without the quotes), and see if you're getting a valid IP address for your network (should be same subnet as your gateway / router).

FYI I use Trinity Rescue Kit to either blank out the password or unlock the admin account on windows to strip the users password then lock the account back. I've never had problems, just to let you know for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom