Getting around my school's network block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derricks4

Baseband Member
Hello. I'm wondering if anybody knows how to get around a school's network block, meaning that I want to be able to install a program onto a computer that has the access denied to do so. I was easily able to get past the 8e6 internet block but this one's a little tougher for me. I'm not doing any harm at all, I'm just trying to clean up one of the computers that has horrible spyware on it-my tech teacher just had a double hernia so he can't. Any info would be great! Thanks.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about this. The school's usually have the limited accounts because they don't need to have WoW or COD2 on their computers, it's just for schoolwork.

There are plenty of games on the server already, that's not what I intend to do at all. I just want to install the antivirus program on one specific computer to get it running normal again. I'm sure my tech teacher would let me if he wasn't ill. Thanks.

This topic has been closed as this is breaking forum rules. If there is infact a problem with the computer, then your ONLY course of action is to contact the network Admin to have the trouble resolved. (also moved to correct forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom