gaming issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomer

Baseband Member
Hi guys ,I have another problem.I want to serve black hawk down with my server pc and join it with up to two other pc`s.The problem is that I cannot join the game (acess via the net)due to the router I am behind.I can serve games just fine now thanks to the port forwarding,but I don`t know how to make the game join my other pc`s ip address which is different from my web address.Does anyone know where I can go in my pc to make my other pc`s join the server from inside or rather this side of my router?Any help would be appreciated.

Usually routers come with a firewall built in. You may need to open a port for the corresponding IP address's of the other 2 computers. This would only be the case if you had 1 computer behind a router and the other 2 computers were not.

If all 3 computers are behind the router then this would not be the issue.

Thank`s Mighty Mouse,but yes all three are behind a router.I can get them to connect to the internal ip of the server if I can find out how to make the game connect to the internal and not the external ip.Does anyone know how to do this?Thank`s for any help guys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom